Since Paul has left i have been inundated with people asking if they can help.
It has taken me a few days to get my head straight but i have come up with a list of jobs that will need doing and that everyone can help with.
Alexander Hook very kindly said she will do a spread sheet of volunteers and jobs and see if we can get a rota going so that everyone who wants to help can do the job they want to and all the jobs get done as well.
I will do the list under this post and if you can comment on what you would or could do then i will pass on to Alex and we can get that help going for the dogs.
1.Dog Walking - which at the moment would be between 9 - 10 a.m. and 1 - 3 p.m. if it was too hot in the afternoon we could do bathing instead.
2. Once a week I like to give the kennels a good scrub so again between 1- 3 p.m
3. Pets at Home Meets and Greets I will need Volunteers to go and take a dog to Wisbech PAH
4. Baby Sitting the dogs if I need to go out
5. Vet Runs and Morning Help in the Kennel which will be 8.30 - 11.00 a.m.
6. Lawn Mowing once the ride ons are back from their service
7. Strimming and General Gardening
8. Painting the inside of the kennel
9. Odd Job Person and we still have the paddock to fence
As Mum is now on her own here looking after all of us we have come up with a plan.
We are looking for serious volunteers to help with events and fundraising, Mum said that you will all be invited over for a meeting at the beginning of September where we can all sit down and talk about what is needed.
If anyone is interested in helping then please comment below and Auntie Alex will make a note of everyone and contact you all nearer the time to arrange a day when we can all sit down and discuss how we can help my Mum